We Respect Your Privacy.
As a client of Fund Tax Guru, your privacy is of utmost importance to us. This privacy statement discusses the information we gather about you from time to time, how we treat it, who it is shared with, and how we protect it.
How We Collect Your Information.
Your personal information is collected through various sources, such as:
- From you; we collect information from you at the time of opening an account with us through the filling in of account applications and other relevant forms.
- From mutual acquaintances and their representatives; we collect information about you from account custodians, financial agents, other financial services firms, banks, employers, and government records.
- The information we collect includes your name, address, aadhar number, pan number, proof of identity, proof of address, proof of date of birth, proof of marriage, marital status, employment status and information, shares and holdings, accounts and transactions, income, and assets (movable and immovable).
What We Do With Your Information.
The information about you may be used by us for the following purposes:
- Evaluating any application or request for an account or services.
- Executing our business functions and activities.
- Exerting our rights and accomplishing our obligations under any agreement with you.
- Exerting our rights and accomplishing our obligations in compliance with all applicable laws, including those in accordance with money laundering, financial or economic terrorism, bribery, corruption, tax evasion, fraud and similar activities, and in managing the risks pertinent to economy and trade.
- Obtaining the money you owe us, including taking necessary law enforcement actions.
- Serving you with general administration and monitoring assistance.
- Providing you with information about our other services and services of select third parties you may be interested in, by way of postal, telephonic, and electronic messages.
Who We Can Share Your Information With.
You consent that the information collected by us about you can be shared with:
- Related companies and partners of Fund Tax Guru.
- Present and potential business partners.
- Identity verification agencies.
- Credit monitoring and reporting agencies.
- Persons providing us with security for any or all of our services.
- Persons to whom we may assign or transfer any of our rights and obligations.
- Persons to whom we may consider selling all or part of our business.
- Government agencies and regulators.
- Other service providers – this may include data storage providers, cloud based service providers in India or overseas, and server management personnel.
How We Protect Your Information.
We assure all of our clients (present and former) the safety of your personal information.
- We do not sell any information about our present or former clients to third parties.
- We do not grant access to your personal information to our employees or authorized third parties who might need your information to provide you with best services and benefits.
- As a safety measure to protect all your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we have adopted administrative, technical, and physical security procedures that comply with the Indian law.
- We also have included computer based safety features, secured filing systems, and round the clock surveillance for our storage, infrastructure, and building.
The law requires us to annually provide a statement describing our privacy policies and prompt information will be given to all our clients in the case of any changes or alterations made to our policy. Our privacy policies apply to all our present and former clients. All rights are reserved by us to amend our privacy policies at any point in time without prior notice, in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Kindly do not hesitate to contact us with queries about this privacy statement.